Watch this video and then answer the question: “Why does the LEFT want control over our food”? Pay attention to what the government is doing to some people and do nothing to the scumbags in government that steal our money. It is appalling that this stuff is going on in the United States of America!!!
The Executive Order that Obama passed on March 16th, 2012 is called the National Defense Resources Preparedness Order. The government has not seized control of all the farms and fertilizers, but it have asserted control over all the assets. The actual seizure will come at a later date.
The Executive Order does assert a certain control. The order states the government can allocate what it needs which means they have to control it first. Thus, the Executive Order gives the President the ability to confiscate what he needs. In other words, ALLOCATION IS CONFISCATION! Wherever you read allocation in the document, you must assume confiscation takes place and then, once the government has those resources (food, tractors, livestock, energy, water, labor, metal, you name it), then they re-allocate it based on their priorities. …quote is taken from Mike Adams on the video.
For a moment, consider what type of government can do such allocations? Can you say Communism? Communism is when the government takes what it wants and gives you what the government thinks you should have and charges you to use what resources they own. This is a huge power grab by Obama. This means ALL FOOD AND SEEDS will be confiscated!!!!! Solid food, coal, wind, solar. If the government deems it necessary, they can come and take yours.
Keep in mind that this seizure will take place in peace time or at war. It will prevent preppers from stockpiling weapons, food and supplies, and growing their own food. Note that tyrants will pass laws that are vague so they can interpret it as they wish and say “That’s the law and you must obey”. By stockpiling, the government can assert that they are terrorists.
Obama Seizes Control Over All Food Production Under Executive Order: Mike Adams Reports
Published on Mar 20, 2012 by TheAlexJonesChannel
NaturalNews “We told ya so” just doesn’t quite cut it anymore. As the American sheeple slept, selfishly refusing to take a stand against tyranny, the Obama administration has been plotting what can only be called a total government takeover of America.
On March 16, 2012, President Obama issued an executive order entitled, “NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS.” (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order…)
This executive order states that the President alone has the authority to take over all resources in the nation (labor, food, industry, etc.) as long as it is done “to promote the national defense” — a phrase so vague that it could mean practically anything.
The power to seize control and take over these resources is delegated to the following government authorities:
(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;
(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;
(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;
(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;
(5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and
(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.
This takeover is designed, in part, to “stockpile supplies” for the U.S. military. Authority for this total takeover of all national resources is granted with nothing more than the writing of a single statement that claims these actions are necessary to “promote the national defense.” As stated in the order:
the authority delegated by section 201 of this order may be used only to support programs that have been determined in writing as necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense:
(a) by the Secretary of Defense with respect to military production and construction, military assistance to foreign nations, military use of civil transportation, stockpiles managed by the Department of Defense, space, and directly related activities;
What all this means is that the U.S. government now claims the power to simply march onto your farm with guns drawn and demand all your crops, seeds, livestock and farm equipment.
Think I’m exaggerating? Read it yourself!
And for those living in denial who refuse to accept the reality of what’s happening in America, remember the following:
• When NaturalNews reported on the existence of the NDAA, we were told our reporting was misleading because Obama opposed it and wouldn’t sign it.
• When Obama betrayed America and signed the bill, we were told our reporting was misleading because “it didn’t apply to Americans.”
• When Obama admitted it did apply to Americans, he announced that he would choose “not to use it on Americans” but only by the grace of his restraint. Nobody who previously accused us of misleading the public had the integrity to offer us an apology and say, “Gee, you were right, it DOES apply to Americans!”
• Now Obama has seized control over all food, farms, livestock, water and transportation across America. How many brain-dead Americans will continue to live in denial and try to convince themselves this is not happening? Sticking your head in the sand does not make this go away…
Government Control Now Under Way For All Agriculture by Nathan Griffith from Dairy Goat Journal. Presenting information, ideas, and insights for everyone who …
Jan 23, 2003 – Municipal Government Control of Farming Practices. Town Councils in Stratford and Cornwall have sought solutions to potential conflicts …
Mar 23, 2009 – One comment on “Now Government Controlled Farming!” Pingback: How A Sense of Entitlement Costs Us « Gems In My Treasure Box …
37 posts – 29 authors – Mar 6, 2009
Devastating for everyday folks but great for factory farming ops like … people to rely soley on the government, control the money and the food.
Dec 31, 2008 – Agriculture does not need to be regulated at a Department level by the federal government. In fact, it should not be, under our constitution.
Government control of your garden: HR 875 and SR 425? Greetings All,. You may already be aware of this… but this came across my desk recently: Below is …
Jun 28, 2009 – Â It puts the federal government right on the farm, dictating to ourfarmers.Â Â. [What is missing in pointing out this astounding control, is that it …
Agriculture begins to demand a place in government. 1820 … Agricultural Adjustment Act (AAA) initiates crop and marketing controls; Farm Credit Act. 1935 …