Fox News Channel reported on Monday that President Obama signed an Executive Order to update Presidential Authority to take control over National Defense Resources in an emergency.
The order revokes an earlier order put in place by former President Bill Clinton. It is intended to make sure the U.S. is prepared to mobilize technological and industrial resources in the event of a major threat.
The White House spokesman, Jay Carney, calls the order a “fairly standard and routine piece of business”.
This news begs us to ask the following questions:
- If the government feels it is important to prepare now for an emergency, why aren’t you preparing?
- What emergency are they expecting to happen?
- Whatever the government expects to happen shouldn’t that be a good reason for us to prepare too?
- First aid Supplies and communication items
- Weapons and ammo
- Do you have an underground shelter in case of Iran and/or terrorists use a nuclear bomb on us, or to shelter us from tornadoes etc.