Isn’t it amazing that, within only one week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade, the press found every woman with whom Tiger has had an affair during the last few years? And, they even uncovered photos, text messages,recorded phone calls, etc.!
Furthermore, they not only know the cause of the family fight, but they even know it was a wedge from his golf bag that his wife used to break out the windows in the Escalade. Not only that, they know which wedge! And, each & every day, they were able to continue to provide America with updates on Tiger’s sex rehab stay, his wife’s plans for divorce, as well as the dates & tournaments in which he will play.
Now, Barack Obama has been in office for over two years, yet this very same press:
- Cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors;
- Or find his Original, un-doctored birth certificate ;
- Or find any of Obama’s high school or college classmates;
- Or find any of Obama’s Girl Friends;
- Or locate any of his college papers or grades;
- Or determine how he paid for both a Columbia & a Harvard education;
- Or discover which country issued his visa to travel to Pakistan in the 1980’s;
- Or even find Michelle Obama’s Princeton thesis on racism.
They just can’t seem to uncover any of this?
Yet, the public still trusts that same press to give them the whole truth!
Simply amazing, isn’t it?
This email started me thinking about today’s biased media and made me wonder how we can have a fair election with negative forces like this working against us. I came to the conclusion that evil doers will have their way as long as there are those who will play this way.
Well guess what, we don’t have to play their way or accept their rules. If we don’t like their game or their rules, we can take our ball and play with someone else. The question is, “Will we take our ball and go play somewhere else where people will let us play by established rules?” Another question is “Where else can we play or how do we play a different game when politicians hold all the balls and make all the rules?”
The answer is no!! Politicians do NOT hold all of the balls because of the form of government we have in America. We CAN change the rules, we CAN change the players, and we CAN play with only those who will play by the rules.
Fighting with the players will not make the game better or change rules to our favor. It only causes contention, and will get us nowhere. All we can do is WALK AWAY FROM THE GAME.
- Since we want to play this game but we don’t like how it’s been corrupted, we can try to change it. We have our own ball and there are plenty of people who want to play with us. They don’t like that game either and neither do they accept the corrupted rules; that’s why they want to join us.
- At this point, we have two choices: (1) we can find new players that will play by the established rules and won’t accept the current (corrupted) rules or (2) we can stay in the game and accept it as is.
- If we stay in the current game, we will be constantly complaining and become combative with people because we hate the way the game is being played.
Our Founding Fathers took their ball and went somewhere else to play because they didn’t like the rules they were forced to accept. They wanted something better and so they brought their ball to America. They set new rules and clearly defined the goals for their new game. Most of the players had the same vision for the outcome of the game and thus, the game was won and today we enjoy the benefits of that win.
Now here we are again, confronted with the same battle the Founding Fathers had in the Old Country. However, unlike them, our vision for America has NOT changed from what was established by our forefathers. The problem is that some Americans have been lured by the prospect of another game.
- Most of these people have not been around long enough to know what that game was like before it failed, and what they think they want is NOT what they will actually obtain.
- As I said, the game they think they want has been played before and failed because the players hated the game. The game favored some more than others and so the rules didn’t apply the same to all of them. Others found the game too restrictive and binding without allowing respect for all the players.
- The game that was rejected before is still being played around the world. Some in America want to play that game, even though it does not work the way our Founding Father’s envisioned. In fact, that is the same game they left behind because it wasn’t fair and it restricted the spirit of freedom.
What will happen to the game? Who will win the present game, and what will be won? Are you willing to take your ball and play with people who respect the established rules and the spirit of the game, or will you be lured into thinking the vision politicians have for America is the game you want to play? It appears that people are starting to make their vision known, and so we need to choose which game we will play.
This election will make it clear whose game we will play. If we don’t want to play the present game then what will we do? There is something called Con Con (the Conference of States) that gives states the right to form a new Constitution and new Government. This is a dangerous concept to enact because it is extremely risky so it should only be used in dire situation.
- One example for Con Con would be Martial Law imposed and suspension of the Constitution.
- Another example would be a government that no longer respects State Rights.
- We are getting way too close to either of these situations and so it may be possible that this will be the only resolution.
For now, we must try playing the game with better players who respect the Constitution. That’s why this election is so very important. It is truly going to have winners and losers but the outcome is far more reaching than just winning an election.
This election will be a game changer! If NOT, things will stay the same. What will we do, we who refuse to play the game by the same rules? That’s the MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION and this election will make that decision for us, of that I am sure.