So I guess the proposal President Obama presented yesterday and wants us to pass right now is not as it’s been represented to be….surprise!
1. Yes, there is a tax cut but there are permanent tax hikes he doesn’t mention. Gee, wonder why? Most firms will not take on a long-term investment of new employees with such a short-term, temporary job plan. Obama has no authority to insist on Congress paying for it so he is just blowing smoke. Job firms recognize this and know that they still have to pay for ObamaCare and everything else coming to them.
2. NO, this job bill WILL NOT create new jobs because it isn’t expected to. It is a gimmick to make the Republicans say no and the TEA Party denounce it so he can come back and say the Republicans and the TEA Party are against a tax cut and giving jobs to the unemployed. He will say they are playing politics and won’t sign anything he does. Like I said, he is playing politics even though he tries to make it look like it’s coming from the right.
3. We are still in a very bad situation in the economy. Remember that, if the plan is supposed to take down America, then what he is doing is all part of the plan and is working peachy. In those terms, his policy is working great!
4. Keep in mind that the so-called Stimulus Package was not really meant to stimulus the economy. The plan was to hide billions of money going out to the world bank that helped terrorist nations, and to set up the structure for the Health Care that he passed. For example, three Billion went to setting up the structure for the Panel (with 12 or 15 people on that board) and to build the facility. It was all hidden and that’s why nobody knew what was in the bill until it was passed.
5. The President spoke of a change in the tax code, especially for the corporations that need changing, but it is unlikely he will be able to get any thing done on it.
Wall Street Journal Podcast http://online.wsj.com/public/page/podcast.html
|During an event on the lawn of the White House, flanked by first responders, teachers and other public employees, President Obama presented what he calls the “American Jobs Act” urging congress to pass it immediately. “No games. No politics. No delays.”
Obama Proposes $467 Billion in New Taxes, Close Loopholes
Monday, 12 Sep 2011 03:17 PM
The White House objective is to put lawmakers in a difficult spot: Back Obama’s jobs package or risk being portrayed as doing nothing to improve the U.S. unemployment crisis heading into the November 2012 elections.
Read more on Newsmax.com: Obama Proposes $467 Billion in New Taxes, Close Loopholes
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama’s Re-Election? Vote Here Now!