I just read an article in NewsMax.com that I thought you might find interesting as well. After all, what’s going on in Washington right now affects all of us in America.
For some time I’ve had grave concerns about where our country is headed, as you know by my postings on this site, and so I want you to know what I know. If we don’t know what is happening, we won’t know how to plan for the days ahead or know how to respond when something happens that we object to.
If you are interested, please read what I’ve copied from NewsMax.com; although it is an advertisment for a newsletter, I’ve been getting it and appreciate the information a lot. You do what you want with this information, I just wanted to make it available to you as well so that we are all on the same page – as far as understanding the state of our nation and our pocketbooks.
Gen. Haig, like you, is concerned about America’s future. Socialism is knocking at our front door, and is sneaking around the back as well. Some people are even putting out the welcome mat!
In this exclusive interview, Gen. Haig reveals how to prevent socialism from stealing your hard-earned money.
Gen. Haig recognizes Newsmax’s economic blueprint, the Financial Intelligence Report, as a “must-read for the global investor.” That’s probably because we beat the S&P by 41% this past year.
See for yourself: You can listen in on this private conversation with Gen. Haig today!
Gen. Alexander Haig: We Must Guard
Against the Dangers of Socialism
Leading off our new Financial Intelligence Report is our exclusive interview with Gen. Alexander Haig, secretary of state under President Reagan, and one of the original founders of America Online.
In addition to a career at the top levels of power, which spans five decades, Gen. Haig is one of those rare individuals who has what best-selling author Malcolm Gladwell calls “blink power” — a mind so powerful that they can size up any situation in an instant.
In this new interview, Gen. Haig discusses President Obama’s push for economic socialism . . . his views on the major threats to U.S. security . . . and the future of our economy, including . .
- How America under Obama is moving rapidly toward socialism.
- New threats from Iran and China. How they could impact our economy and investment markets.
- Why inflation is likely to heat up soon, big-time.
- Why those in power are exaggerating how bad this recession is . . . for their own nefarious ends.
- Why more big government is NOT the solution to our economic problems.
- Haig on what really motivates Chinese leaders. (Hint: It’s no longer communism.)
- Why China is right to be nervous about the direction Obama is taking America’s economy.
- Financial issues on which Chinese leader CAN be trusted.
- How fear is pushing governments throughout the world, including our own government, toward socialism.
- How depression historically leads to war. Could it happen again?
- Why fears of an Israeli attack on Iran may be overblown.
- Why socialism always fails.
And that’s just a little of the urgent economic and financial information you’ll find in our newest issue of the Financial Intelligence Report.